So my parents took us all to the BYU Basketball game.
Michael has been feeling sick this whole week and he's been busy with school, but he said he wanted to go to the game. When I went to find him when it was time to go, I found him asleep on the floor. So I left him at home.
Here are some pictures of the games
It was all fun until about the end of the game. Isaac got really tired. He had been awake since 3am. So James took the three of them into hallway area (I don't know the name of that thing). I then got a text from James saying "Can you come help?" (Luckily it came 4 minuets to 10. My phone stops receiving text at 10.) So I went down to find them and this is what I saw.
Despite all of the commotion going around him, he fell asleep on James' foot.
Violet was still having the time of her life.







No comments:
Post a Comment