The Ward Party. We kidnap Zach and made him dress up as Sonic. Michael was Pikachu. I was a stage hand person.
At the West Fest oh 10.
They had lots of games there and we watch Hocus Pocus (which is an Anderson Favorite that I had not seen before this). Michael was Pikachu again and I didn't feel like dressing up, but I did wear a cool hat.
But this is Linford and Caroline eating donuts.
Franklin, Mica, and 1st cosine once removed.
He had the right idea of using his hands.
Casey Jones and Leo watching the donuts eating contest.
We also had other get togethers that I did not take pictures of--I was lazy those times. Michael and Zach dressed up and walked around campus--Michael as Sonic and Zach as Pikachu (I believed that they ran into Ash). Went to Lee and Becky's and watched Murdered by Death. The Wilde Halloween Party--Michael as Pikachu and I as Sonic (we also went to Wal*Mart dressed up).
I just wanted to thank the Wilde's and the West's for allowing Zach to come crash your family events. Michael has married into a good family. Now if you could just convince him to cut his hair - and his younger brother as well! Pam Anderson
ReplyDelete