Michael and I went up to Washington for the Holidays. We drove up. The day after we got there we went Ice Skating; we went with Michael's Dad's work.
Conner, Kylee, and Michael waiting in line; We got there before we were allowed inside.
Michael's real shoe is very similar to his skates. Black (like his soul) and Red (for power).
Conner practicing how to skate with Help from Dad and Kylee
Now Erin, David, Zach, and Kaitlin were all there. But I'm horrible at taking pictures so did get any of them. So they were really not there at all. =)
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I was unaware that you had one so I sure have enjoyed reading your posts and looking at your pictures. I hope you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteIt is my belief that that the point of blogs, sharing with family. I'm sorry I didn't let you know before. I wasn't sure how long i'd keep it up. So it was awhile before I told anyone about it.
ReplyDelete